What is coming on Navvia!
On October 21st, the Navvia team will be releasing a new update to our Navvia online process management tools with the introduction of a new module called Collaborate and enhancements to the Process Design module. This upgrade is free to all Navvia subscribers.
Check out this video for an introduction to the new features.
The Collaborate module will enable Navvia users to design, improve and manage processes with ease and empower you to take a people-focused approach in building effective processes. Enhance productivity by collaborating with anyone in the company. Save time by suggesting and discussing changes on the fly, no matter where you are located. Collaborate brings ITSM and Process management tools to the social era. The addition of Social Networking capabilities is designed to improve the communication and feedback in respect to your process management initiatives. The new Social module includes:
- Unlimited access for all users
- User profiles including user picture and bio
- Create posts from any page within Navvia
- Organize discussions by user, group or #hashtag
- Support for URLs within posts
- Email notifications regarding posts
- Search all posts
- Administration and audit of all posts and users
As well, we are introducing enhancements to our Process Design module designed to dramatically improve your ability to document complex IT and Business processes. These include:
- Support for Sub-processes and a Data / Systems swim lane
- BMPM 2.0
- Task Types
- Data objects
- Re-order swim lanes
- Add annotation to flows
- Pop-up RACI
- Better annotation of flow diagrams
- Layout enhancements
Together these additions will provide your company with the capability to take your process management program to the next level.