- Automated system monitoring alerts Navvia in the event of a system outage.
- The Process Owner evaluates the situation and a decision is made whether to declare a disaster.
- Once declared, the Process Manager administers the disaster recovery with the technical assistance of the Technical Architect.
- Production data constantly replicates to the DR instance of Navvia.
- A test of the DR environment is done monthly.
- A test of the full DR plan is done annually.
- The DR plan is reviewed annually.
- Clients are notified by email if a disaster is declared.
- Our RTO (Recovery Time Objective) is up to 4 hours.
- Our RPO (Recovery Point Objective) is up to 1 hours.