At Navvia, we have a rich heritage of helping organizations improve outcomes through process improvement. The Navvia Process Designer is the embodiment of that experience. Today, the Navvia Process Designer can help you increase organizational productivity, while encouraging team cohesion across all departments.
But don’t take our word for it, Navvia is included in Gartner’s Market Guide for Enterprise Business Process Analysis.
Through working with Navvia, your team can spend less time on documenting process and more time on improving them. Navvia is powerful, yet simple and easy to use – and shouldn’t your journey to organizational improvement be as simple and smooth as possible?
Align your organization
A prestigious Ivy League university implemented an enterprise-wide Change Management system. To consolidate all the separate schools and campus IT structures under one central system for the entire university, they turned to Navvia.
"Having experienced how helpful the Navvia process design software was for our project, I would strongly recommend it as an extremely effective tool to design, document and maintain processes, and to comply fully with any internal or external audits..."
Associate Vice President
Project Management Office
- Save time and money - There is no quicker and easier way to design, document and share your processes
- Improve organizational clarity - Get everyone on the same page and working towards the same goals
- Stay on course – Establish controls and provide transparency to management, auditors and regulators
Learn more about how process makes perfect
- Ivy League Leveraging Navvia: A Case Study →
- Business Process Governance →
- BPM Drives Digital Transformation →
- Gartner 2017: Market Guide for Enterprise Business Process Analysis →