Share this webinar
Out-of-the-box, Lift and Shift, Process Accelerators – these seem to be the mantras of the day when it comes to process design and implementation.
Problem is, these approaches often ignore the business and almost always lead to failure
We seem to have lost our way. Processes are intended to improve business outcomes; so, shouldn’t that be the focus of a good process design?
The art of designing and implementing processes starts with understanding what the business needs, then collaboratively translating those needs into an implementation that improves outcomes.
Join David Mainville, CEO and co-founder of Navvia, for an engaging and interactive discussion on:
– Taking a “people first” approach to process design
– Capturing needs in business terms
– Creating simple and easy to understand process documents
– Using collaboration as a path to adoption
– Building user stories to drive implementation
– Embedding the improvements into your organization
Whether you are just starting your ITSM program, or are a seasoned pro, there will be lots of great takeaways based on practical experience.Presentation Slides