- Standard Security Package: Our standard security package that includes; a completed SIG Lite Questionnaire from www.sharedassessments.org , copies of our SSAE16 SOC I,II,III audit report, copy or our PCI compliance report, copy of our latest pen-test report, copy of our latest code vulnerability scan (OWASP top 10 and 500+ vulnerabilities), copies of information security/NDA and non-compete policy, copies of key ITIL-based operational processes and a copy of the document “How Navvia Protects Your Data”.
- Enhanced Security Package: In addition to the standard package, we will work with your procurement or security teams annually to complete your custom security questionnaires, respond to requests to complete compliance checklists in 3rd Party Risk Management tools (such as Archer, Hiperos, Prevalent…), or work with your teams to conduct external pen-tests or ethical hacking tests (at your expense).
- Multi-Tenant: The ability to set up segregated copies of Navvia for use by your consulting clients or departments within a larger Enterprise.
- Templates: Access to our full library of ITIL®, Servicenow®, Cobit®, ISO20000®, ISO15504® and other templates.
- Regular Users: View process documentation, respond to surveys, respond to governance tasks and partake in all of the live or recorded ITSM and product training courses.
- Editors: All the capabilities of a regular user with the added abilities to: create or edit processes, surveys and governance instances within Navvia.
- Required Onboarding: This is 40 hours of training and on-boarding support designed to get your users up to speed quickly and efficiently
Using Navvia, our organization has been able to stand up processes quickly. The pre-packaged templates gave us an excellent starting point. After an initial training session, the IT Governance team has used this product multiple times to create processes on our own. We’ve also used Navvia for creating non-ITIL related processes.
Michael SacklerExecutive Director, ITSM
Navvia has been instrumental in unifying the look and feel of our process documentation, implementing formalized ITSM governance for the first time, and measuring process maturity in a comprehensive and consistent way. Navvia struck a great balance with powerful tools that are flexible and easy to use. To top it off, communication and product support have been superb.
Garrett BagbyIT Process Authoring & Governance
We have been leveraging Navvia to perform process maturity assessments on our ITSM processes. The tool has proven to be invaluable in building out our assessment capabilities by providing ITIL-aligned assessment templates that are customizable for our environment. In addition, the robust library of process documentation has served as excellent reference material to our Continual Service Improvement initiatives.
Mary WestSenior Director Process & Program Management
The Navvia product allows a terrific jump start on ITSM process creation, once you have a clear path outlined. Together with good teams and fitting the process to the organization, Navvia provides a powerful tool to responsible process creation generating consistent documentation, reports and flows. Upgrades have been consistent, marked and meaningful improvements.
Thatcher DeaneChange & Configuration Process Lead
County of Maui
We were struggling to get a starting point on our ITIL journey, and writing process documents manually was extremely time consuming. Navvia allows us to quickly do a process maturity assessment on our core processes, then document and mature them while ensuring compliance with ITIL V3. We use Navvia resources to train all of our IT team leads with ITIL V3 Foundations. Navvia is currently an integral part of our ITIL journey.