- Standard Security Package: Our standard security package that includes; a completed SIG Lite Questionnaire from www.sharedassessments.org , copies of our SSAE16 SOC I,II,III audit report, copy or our PCI compliance report, copy of our latest pen-test report, copy of our latest code vulnerability scan (OWASP top 10 and 500+ vulnerabilities), copies of information security/NDA and non-compete policy, copies of key ITIL-based operational processes and a copy of the document “How Navvia Protects Your Data”.
- Enhanced Security Package: In addition to the standard package, we will work with your procurement or security teams annually to complete your custom security questionnaires, respond to requests to complete compliance checklists in 3rd Party Risk Management tools (such as Archer, Hiperos, Prevalent…), or work with your teams to conduct external pen-tests or ethical hacking tests (at your expense).
- Multi-Tenant: The ability to set up segregated copies of Navvia for use by your consulting clients or departments within a larger Enterprise.
- Templates: Access to our full library of ITIL®, Servicenow®, Cobit®, ISO20000®, ISO15504® and other templates.
- Regular Users: View process documentation, respond to surveys, respond to governance tasks and partake in all of the live or recorded ITSM and product training courses.
- Editors: All the capabilities of a regular user with the added abilities to: create or edit processes, surveys and governance instances within Navvia. Additional Editors may be purchased in blocks of 5 for the Enterprise+ and Consultant editions.
- Required Onboarding: This is 40 hours of training and on-boarding support designed to get your users up to speed quickly and efficiently
The ServiceNow related Process Documents are a very big win for us in that we are very heavily reliant on the tool. Being able to create customized Process documents for our processes is also a very big win for us.
Read full review
Mark C.Process Architect, Sr. Advisor, IT Service Management Process Thought Leader
The fact that Navvia offers Process Accelerators for ServiceNow is a huge plus. It gives you a jump start on the process with a lot of the attributes already defined and documented (tool specs, data specs, states, notifications, metrics, etc). This saved us hours… Read full review
Jeremy H.IT Team Leader (IT Service Center and PC/Telecom Services)
Christiana Care Health System
Comprehensive process modeling and documentation tool with many additional benefits… Read full review
Andrew R.Director of Professional Services
A great tool for documenting any process along with a vast assortment of utilities and training… Read full review
David ADirector Service Management Office
Process Design Beyond Workflows…Read full review